Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I screwed up!



I started MsMaks.blogspot.com in October 2010. I started it because I was reeling from the results of my MS diagnosis, which led to my losing my job, and being in a really bad place.

Today, I'm starting another blog because.....do the drum roll.....because I dropped my g.mail account, not having a clue how to separate everything private(me, Michele Maks)  and business (mainly crochet). Unfortunately, I didn't realize that by deleting that account, I'd also be deleting 5 years of blog posts and several blog addresses.

My bad!

So, the blog formerly known as MsMaks.blogspot.com is now theblogformerlyknownasMsMaks.blogspot.com

There is a sort of sick poetry to that, don't ya think?

I'm in kind of a strange place right now, it's the anniversary of being robbed a year ago- guess what happened when I went to look at last year''s blog? oops......

But it was a good day. Wednesday is Dump Day here in Phippsburg, and the recycling shed had a present waiting just for me....
I've named her Martha, and I love her. Somewhat frowzy and definitely cheap, she seems like someone I can get along with. She made me write down my new g.mail password in my password notebook, so hopefully we'll be friends for another 5 years. Looking forward to writing some new stories!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could find my Martha in the recycle shed!! She looks lovely; I can't wait to see what you design to dress her up!!

    ReplyDelete